Send us your call for tenders for your stand construction
Note: Just like you, we at Zenit-Messebau GmbH do not want any spam. Which is why we take the security of your data very seriously and do not pass on information to third parties.
Briefing for stand construction
A briefing is a checklist of the most important questions that need to be answered before you take part in the trade fair. Without this information, stand construction companies cannot design a stand and exhibitors cannot plan their involvement optimally. The key points in the briefing provide a good overview, even for people who are unfamiliar with the process.
- What do you hope to achieve by taking part in the trade fair?
- Which innovations/products do you want to present?
- Definition of the target group of the company and the trade fair visitors
- Critical documentation of previous trade fair appearances
- Name of trade fair, location and date
- Position of the hall within the fair grounds and description of the stand location
- Stand number – stand size – type of stand (peninsula stand, island stand, corner stand, row stand)
- Instructions regarding stand construction from the trade fair organiser
- Setup and dismantling times
- Number of stand employees, stand management
- Supply lines, particular structural characteristics in the trade fair hall
- Corporate design (colours, fonts, signet, etc.)
- Corporate message (mission statement?)
- Is the trade fair stand going to be used once or multiple times?
- List of exhibits and their description
- Use of audio-visual media
- Furniture and equipment requirements
- Functional requirements, such as separate premises for meetings, storage, kitchen, etc.